Open webinar: Eliciting Patients’ Preferences for Parkinson’s Devices Using the Threshold Technique
- Date: 4/10/2018 at 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Online (webinar) Dial in details will be shared with participants two weeks before the event.
- Lecturer: Brett Hauber, PhD, Senior Economist, Vice President of Health Preference Assessment, RTI Health Solutions
- Organiser: PREFER
- Last day of registration: 4/5/2018 at. 12:00 PM.
- Contact person: Carl Steinbeisser
- Number of seats: 500 (Of which 2 are booked)
- Sign up for this event
The webinar will be given by Brett Hauber from the Research Triangle Institute on Eliciting Patients’ Preferences for Parkinson’s Devices Using the Threshold Technique. This webinar is open for anyone also scientists outside of PREFER partners. Registration required